Chocolate, Banana & Raspberry Muffins
- 2 bananas
- 100ml oil
- 100g sweetener
- 75ml milk of choice
- 150g oats
- 100g flour of choice
- 40g cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 75g Lio Licious Whole Raspberry Pieces
- 75g white chocolate, chopped
- 150g soft cheese
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- Lio Licious Whole Raspberry Pieces
- Preheat the oven to 180C and grease a 6-hole muffin tin.
- Blend the bananas, oil, sweetener and milk until smooth.
- Add in the oats, flour, cocoa powder and baking powder then blend again. Stir in the raspberry pieces and chopped chocolate and spoon between the muffin tin to reach the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes until risen then leave to cool. Place on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile beat together the soft cheese, cocoa powder and maple syrup and leave in the fridge until needed.
- Once the muffins have cooled, spread some of the frosting on top of each. Decorate with the whole raspberry pieces then enjoy!