Cookies with pistachio & white chocolate
Makes 10 biscuits
- 280g plain flour
- 220g salted butter
- 160g caster sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 80g roughly chopped pistachios
- 14g Lio Licious freeze dried cranberries
- 100g roughly chopped white chocolate
- Cream the butter and sugar, and the vanilla. Mix.
- Add the flour and mix in short burst till a ball is formed.
- Add the pistachios, cranberries and white chocolate and mix till all incorporated.
- Make a log with the thickness being the size of the biscuit you want!
- Roll in cling film and chill in the fridge till solid. About 2 hours.
- Once chilled. Using a serated knife, slice 1cm thick and place on a baking parchment on a tray. They spread a little so leave some space between.
- Bake at 160 till golden, About 15 minutes.