LAYERED BERRY YOGURT POTS
· 500g plain yogurt (can be dairy-free)
· 2 tablespoons Lio Licious Blueberry Powder
· 4 tablespoons Lio Licious Raspberry Powder
· 3 tablespoons maple syrup
· 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
· Lio Licious Purple Blend Berries
1. Mix the maple syrup with the yogurt and vanilla.
2. Spilt the yogurt between 4 bowls.
3. Leave one plain, mix the blueberry powder into one, 1 tablespoon raspberry powder in the third and the other 3 tablespoons in the fourth.
4. Get 4 small pots and start with blueberry at the bottom, one of the raspberry layers, the other, then finish with the plain. Sprinkle over freeze-dried berries.
5. Chill for 1 hour then enjoy!Recipe created in collaboration with Pamela Higgins