Mediterranean pasta with peppers, olives & Parmesan
Recipe: Mediterranean pasta with peppers, olives & Parmesan Serves: 1 Cook time: 10 minutes Ingredients:
- 200g spaghetti
- Olive oil
- 1 onion
- 1 teaspoon dried garlic granules
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 tablespoons Lio Licious Black Olives
- 4 tablespoons Lio Licious Grilled Peppers
- 100g Lio Licious Parmesan Cheese
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt & ground black pepper
- Chilli flakes
- Boil spaghetti for ten minutes
- In a separate pan, fry up the onion in 1tsp of olive oil until soft. Add garlic and oregano to the onions.
- Drain the pasta and add to the pan with the onions.
- Mix in Lio Licious olives, peppers and cheese.
- Top with parsley, chilli flakes and salt and peppers and serve.