TURKEY, HAM, LEEK AND CHEESE SAVOURY CRUMBLE
Chopped Leftover Ham
Chopped and Cooked Leeks or any left over veggies
Cheese Sauce – see our cheese sauce recipe for info
Freeze dried caramelised onions
Freeze dried parmesan
Salt and Pepper for seasoning
- Make the cheese sauce as instructed and thrown in the caramelised onions.
- Stir in the leftover turkey, ham and veggies and layer in a baking dish – leave to one side
- In a separate bowl rub the butter, parmesan and flour mix through your fingers until you have made a crumb mix – don’t worry about the odd lump but in the main it should be crumb like.
- Cover the top of the sauce mix with the crumb and bake in the oven at 180 for approx. 45 minutes or until the cheese sauce is bubbling through and the crumb mix is going brown.
- Watch out it will be bubbling hot so leave to cool slightly before serving
Serving Suggestion – On its own in a bowl or with a crispy salad and crunchy bread