White Chocolate and Raspberry Cheese Cake
- Double Cream 2 x 300ml (2 full small cartons)
- Digestive Biscuits 250g (full packet)
- Butter or Norpack 150g
- Full Fat Cream Cheese 300g (1 ½ packs)
- Icing Sugar 120g
- White cooking Chocolate 1 Bar
- Freeze Dried Raspberry Crumble 30-40g (depending on your own taste)
- In a large bowl break down the biscuits into crumble (I used my hands and rolling pin, some use a bag and rolling pin to make the crumble but I thought the bag might split and make a mess)
- Melt the butter in the microwave for roughly 40-50 seconds until completely melted, add to the biscuit and mix well. Add half the Raspberry Crumble into the base. Transfer to a loose bottom cake tin with parchment paper lining the bottom and the sides buttered (this should help the cake to become free easily). Press the Biscuit to form a solid/firm base and put in the fridge for at least 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Mix in a large bowl the cream cheese, icing sugar and double cream, I folded with a spatula. In another bowl over a small pan of boiling water add the pieces of White Chocolate leaving a strip for decorating at the end. Once the Chocolate has slightly started to melt add to the Cream Cheese and Cream mix (it ideally will be in small pieces in the mixture so adds nice texture to the finished cake). Next mix through the Freeze Dried Raspberry Crumble
- Remove the base from the fridge, add the filling and smooth until look fairly equal but not perfect. If there is any powder in the bottom of your pouch of Freeze Dried Raspberry Crumble sprinkle to decorate the top of the cake or alternatively you can purchase the powder directly from the Lio-Licious website. Shave the leftover White Chocolate over the top of the Cheese Cake.
- Chill in the fridge over night to allow to set and then it is ready to decant and eat.